Are you a foreigner or a tourist who just landed in Singapore and searching for a social escort?
Here are some great places that you can look for a true Singapore escort.
Go online – you can search for Singaporean social escorts online
Escort agencies and independent escorts in Singapore operate almost only online. Thankfully with smart phones and Internet all over Singapore, you can easily access these websites.
In Singapore, there are a few choices that you have when it comes to finding a social escort.
The first will be going through a social escort agency, and the second will be going to independent escort websites. Let us go through both of these.
Social escort agencies
There are a number of social escort agencies, but there only really are a few which are really recommended. We do not want to make direct recommendations, however the following are some tips for you.
- Always make sure that the company is registered Private Limited company. If a company does not even register itself to make itself legal, do you think they will care about you? Probably not.
- Only engage local Singaporeans in Singapore. Singapore issues no work passes for foreign escorts, and Singapore is well known to have strict laws. While some go even till the point to say that Singapore has draconian laws, we will just say that do not attempt to break any local laws in Singapore. See below for more details.
Independent escort websites
Although sites such as Skokka and Locanto tend to use fake images, there are still sites which are more dependable.
Those are directories listing independent escort websites. Then from there, you want to navigate to the individual websites, and check it out if you like the girl, and then engage her.
The above is one of the only few ways left in which you can still reasonably expect to find a genuine girl with real photos. Avoid Skokka and Locanto like the plague! You have been warned!
Additional disclaimers and notes about social escorts in Singapore
Here are some additional things that you may want to note in Singapore. This is specific to Singapore, and may or may not apply to other cities or countries.
- Only Singaporeans and permanent residents are allowed to work legally in Singapore. There has been many cases in history where the Singapore Police Force is known to bust operations of foreign social escorts, or in particular, agencies managing foreigners. Use at your own risk – if you get caught, you deserve it! In Singapore, stick to locals! If you want foreigners, sure, go to another country outside of Singapore where it may be legal for them to work! Singapore takes no chances when it comes to work legality. Illegal aliens are busted on the spot and everyone related to it investigated.
- Singapore’s legal age for escort services, night clubs, e.t.c. is 18. Do note this. It may differ from country to country.
- Public solicitation of prostitution is illegal. This means that if you try to solicit it over text messages, Whatsapp, Telegram or even in public, that is illegal in Singapore. Do not solicit prostitution in Singapore, and definitely not in public.
- Pimping is illegal, and any escort agency that attempts to sell you or agrees to sell you sexual services is a time bomb. If they get caught, you may get questioned. It has happened in the past before!